Kit Kat Challenge
Want to win a giant 4 finger Kit Kat? This year the Kit Kat Challenge is back and will be coming to a careers fair near you where the prize at each one is an amazing giant 4 finger Kit Kat.
Here is a clip of the highs and frustrations of those who took part in the challenge on the Loughborough university campus.
60 seconds, 20 Kit Kat Chunkies, 1 tower.
To build the tallest tower you can in 60 seconds using 20 Kit Kat Chunkies when you visit the Nestlé stand at your University Careers Fair. Everyone gets one attempt, and if you build the tallest tower (that can stand for one minute post construction) at your fair, then you win.
The biggest four-finger Kit Kat you will have ever seen (it's custom made) and we have one to give out per University Careers Fair. So it's worth coming to our stand just to see it in all its glory!
We will be running The Challenge at the following University Careers Fairs, so make sure you're there:
- 11th October 2010 - Warwick University General Careers Fair
- 18th October 2010 – Nottingham University Business & Management Fair
- 20th October 2010 – Durham University General Careers Fair
- 21st October 2010 – York University Finance & Management Fair
- 21st October 2010 – Manchester University Finance, Business & Management Fair
- 27th October 2010 – Loughborough University General & Placements Fair
- 30th October 2010 – Oxford University General Careers Fair
- 3rd November 2010 – Aston University FMCG Fair
- 10th November 2010 – Cambridge University Business & Management Fair
Find out who reigns the UK University Kit Kat Challenge Tower Building Winner 2010 by watching the following footage: