What We Look For
At Nestlé, Performance Drives Opportunity.
To be able to perform at the highest level as a graduate at Nestlé, we need you to demonstrate a number of key competencies during our assessment process. We have listed these, along with some questions you should ask yourself to ensure that a role on our graduate programme would be right for you. Remember, were looking for the leaders of the future so were seeking evidence of potential to become future leaders.
- Do you understand the principles of business from both the organisation and customer's perspective enabling a win win commercial (financial) situation?
- Are you the kind of person that would enjoy planning and managing complex projects, with different people across many business functions to deliver results to the highest standard?
- Have you got the confidence to stand by a decision or a view that you believe in or to constructively challenge others on theirs?
Impact & Convincing Others
- Do you have the ability to flex your communication style in order to influence or build rapport with a wide range of people, from your peers to those more experienced than you?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to be self-starting and proactive?
- Are you able to assimilate information obtained from a variety of sources and use your intuition to identify the key points when making a decision or solving a problem?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of people to achieve optimum results?
- Do you adapt your views and behaviours when appropriate to ensure achievement of a group objective?