Graduate Development Programme
Having the right people in our business is essential for the future success of Nestlé. Making sure we attract, develop and retain talented people is therefore critical and this is why we have invested in re-developing our Graduate Development Programme.
The training aspects of our programme were redeveloped for our 2011 entry in order to:
- Drive greater consistency and improved quality across the development of the total Nestlé UK graduate intake
- Deliver challenge and stretch to our graduates
- Support fast track development to leadership positions.
The 2012 development programme will mirror what weve introduced in 2011 and therefore includes:
- An intensive one-week induction programme
- Two leadership training interventions (after 6 and after 13 months)
- A cross-functional business project
- A graduate development centre (after 18 months)
- An official graduation ceremony to complete the programme
Our graduate development programme provides:
- Un-paralleled graduate opportunities to excel within the worlds leading food and beverage manufacture
- Functional responsibility from day 1, building world-leading brands
- Membership of our elite graduate team working across the organisation to deliver innovative solutions to business challenges
- An 18-month to three year accelerated programme (length dependent on function) to develop both functional and leadership skills through a dynamic combination of training, coaching and mentoring to support your personal development
- A bespoke development plan, on graduation, based on continuous and transparent feedback to optimise your potential in our business.