A placement with the world's largest food company gives you the best experience and will really benefit your future.
Perform well on one of our challenging and stimulating placements and we may well ask you back after you've graduated.
As well as full 12-month placements we also offer summer internships which give you shorter exposure to our world-class business.
- This placement is intended for the year before your final year at university
- Attractive salary of £16,500
- Great range of benefits including 25 days' holiday and flexible working hours
- The Internship would be the summer before your final year at university
- This is a 10 week programme